Become a TechServe Alliance Associate
You can’t get better access to high-level decision makers within the IT & engineering staffing and solutions community than as an Associate of TechServe Alliance. As the only national trade organization exclusively supporting this dynamic sector, we count more than 350 leading firms as members.
Reach Your Target Audience
The primary mission of TechServe Alliance is advancing excellence and ethics within the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry, which we view as an inclusive collaboration of member firms, suppliers, clients and consultants. Our Associates represent a wide range of products and services, from job boards and applicant tracking systems to financial services and consulting. As with our member firms, they display some defining characteristics:
- a commitment to fair business practices and high ethical standards
- long-term supplier relationships built on trust and open communication
- an understanding of trends that impact the IT services buying environment
Associates are distinguished by the value they provide to their customers, day in and day out. You’ve built your business on your reputation for excellence; we just help you get that message across more readily to leading prospects.
Enhance Your Exposure
TechServe Alliance offers many venues to develop new sales opportunities and improve market share. We enhance your visibility and credibility online, offline and in-person through the following:
- Online Supplier Directory: Your company will be listed in this exclusive directory that thousands of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms (both members and non-members) visit every day for industry information and vendor research.
- Associate Program Logo: You may prominently display the Associate Program logo on your website and promotional materials, making your position clear as a firm whose products and services are specialized for our industry.
- Exhibitor & Sponsorship Privileges at Conference: Take advantage of TechServe Alliance's premier event, where service providers engage in meaningful interaction with executives and decision makers of prospective firms. Associates who exhibit receive exclusive discounts and special acknowledgement at conference as well as discounts on sponsorship opportunities.
- Conduct a Webinar: Presenting a webinar to members allows you to showcase your firm’s expertise and build more solid relationships with our members. Associates may present one webinar per year as part of the Associate program benefits. Webinars are conducted twice monthly and typically draw between 60-100 attendees. Webinars are promoted to more than 2,000 individuals including members, member firm employees and TechServe prospects.
- TechServe Alliance Advertising: Contact Ron Bardach to discuss.
- Member Mailings: As an Associate you are entitled to one complimentary mailing to the TechServe Alliance membership and receive discounts on additional mailings throughout the year.
Develop Deep Industry Insight
As an Associate, you have access to the same industry-leading market intelligence and educational webinars as our member firms. We conduct more than 20 webinars annually on key industry issues, delivering ongoing education and information exchange between our members and IT staffing consulting experts. These programs give you true insight into the challenges and opportunities faced by our membership, which in turn makes you a better business partner.
Build Brand Affinity
Your active participation in TechServe Alliance reinforces your credibility as an engaged member of the greater IT & engineering staffing and solutions community. When you take advantage of our sponsorship and advertising opportunities, you demonstrate your standing as a leading provider for our members.
Become a TechServe Alliance Associate
Becoming a TechServe Alliance Associate is simple: submit the online application and program fee. We will then begin the evaluation process and will contact you within one week to let you know the status of your application.
Associate Program Dues
| Under $3M
$3M - $10M
$10M and over